The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Halloween!!

We had great weather for Halloween. I took Carter to the park so he could ride his new bike. He LOVED it and did a great job!




Carter's masterpiece.. Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione at Hogwarts!

We got to go to the trunk or treat at Carter's school... Carter and his best buddy Davido!!



Carter had two costumes that he LOVED! Gandalf and Harry Potter. So I told him he could wear Harry Potter to his school party and Gandalf for trick or treating. He was one excited boy!!

I'm pretty sure he makes the best Harry Potter!
I am one lucky mom! I got to organize Carter's school Halloween party! I love being a mom and being able to go to these parties!!





That night for trick or treating, Carter decided to wear BOTH of his costumes. So he went out as Harry Potter and then as Gandalf!

We had a little potluck and had some friends over... This is what I made :)

Our friends the Clowards showed up like this... Frozen!!

And then it was time for trick or treating!!

Holding true to his personality, Chase refused to put on a costume. So we threw a Batman shirt on him and called it good...

Costume change!!


We love Halloween and we had such a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment