The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bad blogging!!!

So since we have been busy with a new baby, traveling, moving and getting settled, I have been very bad at blogging!!! So I'm going to try and play catch up and do several posts in the next couple of weeks so keep up :)

After Chase was born, my parents stayed until May 6th, and then Grandma Kelly came to play!! Carter was so excited!! (as were Nathan and I) We are so blessed to have such great parents that can come and help and that give us so much!!! Chase continued to grow and I continued to be tired!! He grew so fast is was crazy!! He chunked right up which was so different for Nathan and I because Carter was so small. We loved it though!!! Here are some pictures from the first couple of weeks in May.

Carter was tired from all the excitement of a new baby and playing hard with visitors

Our sweet boy


Carter LOVES his brother!! I love to see this!!!


First smile caught on camera... Whether it's from gas or not he is pretty cute ;)

More love from his big brother


Carter wanted to be the baby too sometimes... He thought he was pretty funny!


Some playing time with daddy

LOVE this little boy!!!

Check out this sweet outfit :)


Snuggle time with daddy

One last picture with Grandma before she went home


So handsome!!

Chase's first sponge bath

Carter was a big helper :)

Flips with Grandma



Ta Da!!!

Can't get enough of this little boy!

Grandma watching her boys :)



Sleepy boy

More to come so stay tuned!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my Angie, He is as sweet baby!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were so many I wanted to comment on individually! Your boys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete