The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy birthday Nathan!!!

On the 13th of this month, Nathan turned the big 3-0. I really wanted to do something big and fun since for my 30th he took me to Las Vegas and sent me to a U2 concert with my sister, brother and best friend. But that little thing called medical school got in my way!! Oh, and having a 6 month old doesn't help either :) Nathan doesn't have much time off school...ever... and he is always very busy studying, so I decided that the big party would have to wait for another time. I did manage to organize a surprise party for him however with a few friends and couples from school. He had no idea and we had a lot of fun. 

Singing happy birthday


Helping daddy blow out the candles


Carter opening Nathan's presents...I'm pretty sure he thought it was his birthday


On Nathan's actual birthday, I made him some shrimp pasta for dinner and Carter insisted on getting him these cupcakes at the store. So we sang happy birthday again!! 


Carter was so excited to blow out candles again!!



Happy birthday Nathan!! We sure do love you!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture Angie. It sure was great to see you all!!

    ReplyDelete