The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February...

February brought with it some good and bad things for our little family. Chase got his first nasty cold, which I had too so that wasn't fun. But luckily Carter and Nathan managed to avoid it. Valentine's Day was fun and full of presents, parties, and lots of love. I just felt bad for Chase cause he was so sick for it! We got two big snow storms about a week apart from each other. So Carter got to play in the snow, but everything was shut down and we basically had to stay home for a couple of days. Two great things about February was Nathan had two weeks off of school and Grandma Kelly came for a visit!! But the greatest thing was that Chase learned how to crawl!!! I was so excited for this and it has made him such a happier baby!! So in order to avoid a picture overload, I will split up these fine events into different blog posts. Up first we have just the random pictures I took this month.

February 6th was a great day when this little guy decided he was ready to be mobile and started crawling!!! Go Chase!!
Now he follows me everywhere and is such a big helper!!
He is already in to everything, but who can resist that little grin :)
Mommy had lots of play time with the boys...





This guy is pretty happy now that he can get to where he wants to go on his own. Except when it's somewhere he's not supposed to be!

My little big boy!!

We got this little snowsuit from Papa when Carter was born, but we didn't get to use it much. I am so glad we had it because we have been using it a ton with Chase! It's so nice just to throw him in this when it's cold out and not worry about layering coats and blankets on him!




Another one of Carter's hand me downs... the doggy towel. Here is little Chase and I after his bath!
I knew I had a picture of me holding Carter in this towel too, so I found it. Brought back so many memories!! Carter is about 4 months old in this picture and Chase is almost 10 months old in his picture.


And now look how big he is!! Time flies!!!!!!


                 Chase LOVES Nathan's shoes. If he sees them, he wants nothing to do with anything else.
Especially the Sanuk's... I guess we will have to buy him a pair someday!

Love my boys!!!

We had a little dance party one night and Carter picked up Velma and started dancing with her. It was pretty funny. I'm not sure where his love for her came from, but what can I say?!

And I just realized that a lot of my kids pictures are taken in the pajamas. I really do get them dressed most days I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that Chase is getting so big and so cute!!! I just want to love on those squishy cheeks!!! So exciting that he is finally crawling. I always loved it when my babies became mobile. Some of my friends hate it, but I love the freedom for them and for ME!! :)

    ReplyDelete