The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Thursday, June 12, 2014

I love being a mommy!!

Carter had muffins with mom at preschool, so I got to go spend a little time with this cute man! They made us little presents, served us muffins and juice and then sang a couple of songs for us. It was so cute! I love begin his mom!!!





On Mother's Day I for spoiled with some really nice presents and a lot of love from ALL my boys! Chase however did not give me the one thing I really wanted... a nice picture of me and my boys!


Oh well... He did ok with just me. Apparently he wanted me all to himself :) This boy is definitely a mama's boy, and most of the time I won't complain about that :) I know it will change some day so I just soak in these sweet moments! 
Carter is always willing to cooperate with pictures... and with me 99% of the time. He loves his mama too and is such a little sweet, cuddly boy! I really do have two amazing boys and one incredible husband! I am so blessed!!! I LOVE being a mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment