The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Chase opposes family pictures...

 In May we got family pictures done. Chase has never done that well with pictures and usually doesn't smile unless it is his idea. So I wasn't expecting big smiles out of him, but I didn't expect this! He cried and cried the whole time. He would stop when the lady would put her camera down, but once she put it back up and said smile, he would lose it again. I think there was something about her voice that he didn't like. So here are our latest family pictures! I guess every family has to have some of these right?:) And no amount of bribes or candy would make him stop. Oh well... 


We wanted some pictures of the boys by themselves, and of course Chase was having none of that. But Carter took some pretty cute ones!!!!!





So I guess we will try again in 6 months :)



No comments:

Post a Comment