The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Carter turns 5!!!!

Carter turned 5 in October and he requested a Hobbit party. So a Hobbit party he got! I love this little boy more than words can express and I want him to stop growing up!!!!

Another of Carter's loves is Chilli's chips. He LOVES them!!! I asked him where he wanted to go out to dinner for his birthday and I knew he would pick this!
He was one happy boy!!!




On the morning of his party we made him a special Mickey pancake...
Then we took him to his soccer game and came home to get this party started! I made this sign for the front door...
And this is a copy of the invitations I made...
I tired to make a Hobbit door... it was ok but didn't turn out quite like I wanted...
But this boy was happy about it!
Most kids Carter's age have no idea about the Hobbit. And I could not find a nice, condensed children's version of it, so I made my own and read it to the kids.
Then we put on our Hobbit feet and started our adventure to defeat the dragon!!
First we had to defeat the spiders...
With the bow and arrow...
Then we knocked down the goblins and orcs with stones...
And finally we took on the dragon!!

The kids had a great time and Carter was so so happy!!!
Carter, Davido and Brice...
Carter's besties from school... Dorothy and Ellie
Present time!!!


It was really hard to find someone that would make a Hobbit cake, but the ladies at Walmart came through for me! I found the figures to put on top and they did the rest!!
Complete with a Hobbit hole and a dragon's lair!!






Chase was a good helper blowing out the candles :)


Best buddies!!!
Best brothers!!
My best boys!!!

Happy birthday sweet boy!!!
And a picture with this cute thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment