The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Monday, May 13, 2013

And it begins!!!!

With Nathan's love of soccer, I knew that it was inevitable that I would become a soccer mom... and I'm totally ok with that. I hope our boys enjoy it as much as Nathan does and that it turns into something they can do together. I wasn't looking to put Carter in soccer until next year, but he needed something to do during the week to get some energy out and interact with some other kids. While I was looking at different things, our friends told me about this soccer program and I jumped right on it. It's just once a week and it's only for 3 year olds. They don't have any games, just teach basic soccer skills and learn how to listen to the coaches. It's great and Carter loves it. 


They warm up by chasing their coaches and Carter is always at the front of the pack!


Toe touches...


Carter and his best friend Davido





After their first practice, we went out to Red Robin. On Wednesday nights they have balloon people there that can literally do whatever you ask for. Carter asked for Scooby Doo and that's what he got!! He is having so much fun at soccer and definitely getting that energy out!!


1 comment:

  1. Gonna be a Soccer Stud like his daddy! :) So cute! I can only imagine what 3 year old soccer is like, even the 6 year olds in Tucker's league sometimes just wander off in their own little worlds and chase bugs during the games! :) So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete