The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Maui.....

I love Maui. I love the sun and the pool and the beach and the flowers. I have been going with my family ever year for several years now and I still love it. At the end of March we got to go again. Although it has changed somewhat since having kids, it is still one of my favorite places to go.This was the first time I have flown by myself with both the boys and I was super nervous about doing it. But, I would dare say that the flights were the easiest part of the trip! I was so excited to take Carter this year because he is big enough now to really have fun. And Chase loves the water too, so I thought they would have so much fun!! So you can imagine my disappointment when Carter started throwing up the first night we were there!! Yep, Carter threw up and had diarrhea for a few days, and then his little body was so worn out that he didn't have much energy for a few days after that. Then I got sick, and Chase got sick, and my brother and my mom got sick! So needless to say, I spent way more time in the hotel than I wanted. And Chase was so out of his element that he didn't want anyone but mommy!! But we still had some good days and it was fun to go and spend time with family and do a LITTLE sun tanning.

As soon as we got to the condo, we ran to the pools!!!

Both of my boys LOVE the water...


A little beach time...

The first year Carter went he hated the sand. Last year he didn't mind it, but he preferred the pool. This year though he LOVED the sand!! 





Got a little soccer in...


And a little relaxation...


Chase discovered licorice... and he loved it of course!!







Carter and Grandpa spent a lot of time in the pool and hot tub...






Grandpa is funny!!




Chase relaxed a little too...


Andrew and Tiara... Andrew studying... BORING :)

This is what Carter was doing right before he fell and the waves almost washed him away.. He thought it was funny... me not so much!

Ahhh so cute!!

First steps in the sand...




His new hat from aunt Lisa...









Chase wasn't so sure about the sand...












Carter taking a nap...

The banyan tree...






Little popeye!!





Cool dude!!



Aloha from Bubba Gumps!




And that pretty well sums it up!! We had a lot of fun despite being sick, and Maui is till one of my favorite places to be!! Especially with my awesome family! We are so lucky to have a great family!! 





2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous. Sorry you had the flu bug part of the time!

    My favorites were the relaxation photos...oh wait...I believe that was ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I want to go to Maui with you guys! Looks like you had fun despite the sickness! Cute boys! :)

    ReplyDelete