The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Grandma's in the house!!!

My mom came to see us the week of Chase's birthday. It was sooooo awesome to have her here!! No matter how old you get you still need your mommy!! We did a little shopping, ate some food, had Chase's party, played lots at home, and the big thing we did was go to the zoo. Carter really wanted to take her there for some reason. He talked about it for weeks before she came. She also watched the kids one night while Nathan took me to the Carrie Underwood concert for my birthday. I LOVE Carrie Underwood and we we found out she was coming here, I knew we had to go! My mom was thinking about coming out and hadn't decided when to come. So I called her and told her to come for Chase's party and to watch the kids for the concert!! And of course she agreed!! Yay for mommies!!!

Carter and his best buddy Davido... they came to the zoo with us

The famous polar bear who swims and does flips all day long! Carter's favorite!!

My little monkey and his favorite.. the monkeys



Snuggle time with Grandma on the tram! Love this face!


Davido loves Chase and rode in the stroller with him most of the time

Carter fell and scrapped his knee... Here is his sad face afterwards

The gorilla just taking a little snooze


These chimps were just laying like this when we walked up... I thought it was so cute!


One tired boy!


Lots of playing on Grandma's ipad...

And lots of stories read and snuggles given!! We LOVED having Grandma here and want her back!! We love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment