The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mom....

I love being a mom. It is the most challenging yet rewarding experience of my life. I couldn't love my boys more than I do. They teach me so much and bring such happiness into my life. So every year I get so excited that my birthday and Mother's Day are so close together! I get spoiled two weeks in a row!!!
As I said before, for my birthday this year, Nathan and I got to got o the Carrie Underwood concert. And of course since their were no kids around, I didn't get any pictures of Nathan and I, but I did remember to get some of Carrie!! She put on a great show and I was so happy that we got to go. O also got to spend a night away from the kids!! Nathan kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday, and I would tell him all I want is a few hours by myself. Well he recruited his mom and they spoiled me with a night at a hotel and a massage the next day. It was HEAVEN!!! Although I did miss all 3 of my boys:)






Then, my sister flew out and surprised me. She took a shuttle from the airport and was sitting on our couch watching tv when we walked in from church. I think Carter was way more surprised than me, although we were both equally happy to have her here!! Once he realized who it was, he ran around screaming and laughing. I love it when my sister comes!! The next day for my actual birthday, we went out to dinner and had some cake.


I got to be a princess for the day...




For weeks before my birthday, Carter kept telling me he was going to get me a princess cake. He would ask me over and over who my favorite princess was, to which I would reply Belle, and he would say ok we are going to get you a Belle cake then!! But the store didn't do Belle, so he picked out his nice little Cinderella cake for me!! Such a sweet boy!!



Me and my prince!!!

My boys and I on Mother's Day...



Like I said... I LOVE being a mom!!! 

1 comment: