The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A little rest then... Utah!

While we were in Spokane, Nathan's sister Taraka took a few family pictures for us and took some of the boys. She is super talented and we are so lucky she is so willing to take them for us! Thanks Taraka!!





 These are for Chase's 15 month pictures... and he HATES to smile when that camera comes out!!





She got him once though :)



After Spokane, we came home and just chilled for a couple of weeks until we went out to Utah...Chase thought he was such a big boy to sit at the table...
He also got his first big owie... he fell off the table on to the cement outside... poor little guy :(

We have AWESOME neighbors and Carter and Chase both LOVE to play with miss Brooklyn and Hadley... we had them over for a movie night. When we got back from Spokane, we moved to some new townhouses that are so much better for the boys with lots of outdoor space to play. And our neighbors the Olsens were another of the perks we got moving!!!

At the beginning of August the boys and I went to Utah for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. We went a couple of days early and stayed with aunt Amanda...

Carter with some cousins...

And my grandparents.... they are AMAZING people and I am so grateful that they are my grandparents!!!

Lexi and I took Carter and Hunter on the Alpine slide... For as many times as I have been to Utah you would think that I would have done this before, but this was my first time. I had no idea what to expect.

Carter and I took the slow track, but it was still plenty fast for us :) We had a blast!!!

I was not a very good picture taker in Utah. We had a good time though and it was so fun to see all my aunts and uncles and cousins!


2 comments:

  1. Fun! I didn't know you went to Utah! I've always wanted to try the Alpine Slide, but never have either! Looks like fun!!! I love the picture of Chase chilling on Carter's legs! :) So fun to have good neighbors! And that owie of Chase looks like a doosie! Poor guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your grandparents get married when they were in preschool?

    ReplyDelete