The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Some play time....

After all the travels, we came home and just played for a few weeks before Carter started preschool. 

I finally got Chase to keep a hat on and I must say I thought he was adorable in a hat!!

Chase decided that he was too big for the highchair and will now only eat in this big boy seat...

And he thought he would give the real cup a try...

He is growing up too fast!!

We made another trip to the zoo with Kourtney and Quinn...


Chase really wanted to touch those sleeping lions...

Carter found his robe he got for Christmas a couple of years ago and was so excited that it finally fit!

Even though we have a nice pool at our place, I decided that I would blow this little guy up to splash in. Some days I just don't have the energy to take both of these stinkers to the pool by myself, so this was a good alternative!

They had fun so that's all that matters!


Chase sat on Carter's lap to play... They do get along some times! And I love to see those times and can't wait to see them grow up to be the best of friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment