The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Monday, March 24, 2014

January...

I realized when we got home from Spokane, that we hadn't taken pictures in front of our little tree yet. So here is our post Christmas family Christmas picture...
And I had to get a picture of the ornament Carter made me in preschool... I loved my little angel!

The weekend after we got back, Nathan's best friend and his wife came to see us. They live in St. Louis and it was really fun to see them!! We went out to eat and took them to the aquarium. Ryan is really good at photography and took some awesome pictures.







Ryan, Steph and the boys...






It was so awesome having them here. The boys loved playing with them and it as so good to see them and catch up. They are such great friends and it is fun to live closer to them!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment