The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The after Christmas festivities...



After the Christmas celebrations, we just hung out and relaxed before heading back home.  Papa left for work in Alaska and Taraka went to visit Ben's family in Alabama... And my brother Neil and his family went to Utah... So our numbers dwindled... My mom and I took Carter and Hunter to see the dinosaur movie. And I don't recommend it!

This pretty much sums up how we felt... But it means that we were having fun!!

Ava and Chase gave us a piano concert...

On New Year's Eve Carter had taken a late nap, so we didn't put him to sleep until like 11pm. We watched the ball drop and then went to go downstairs to bed... and we found this man at the bottom of the stairs. We had no idea he was down there... I wish I would have known cause he could have celebrated with us :) So we took our first picture of the the new year :)

Chase got some horsey rides with Grandpa...



Carter turned into a punk rocker...

And did some coloring...



Buddies!!

Grandpa and Jason gave Chase a little ride in the blanket...

I think he liked it!


I'm not so sure Ava did :)


And of course we did some of this!



We never want to leave Spokane. Carter always cries for days after we get home that he wants to go back! We had the best time and we can not wait until we get to go home again! Thanks everyone for making our trip so fun and for all the fun memories we made!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun without us!!! :) And I'm so glad your moms party turned out so well!!! She looks so happy and surprised! Those cookies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete