The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Oh Canada!!!

We had the chance to go up to Canada while we were home. We went and stayed at my grandparents house in Waterton and I got to show my boys where I made all of my favorite memories growing up! I love this place!!!
The first order of business once you cross that border into Canada is getting a slurpee!! They are so good!!!
A little morning wrestle...

We went and visited my Grandma Woolf in Cardston. She is at an assisted living place there, and I was soooo happy to go and see her!

Carter was in love with her! She took out her teeth for him, something she did a lot while I was growing up, and he thought that was the coolest thing ever! The rest of the trip and for months after her talked about great grandma and how he loved her... Melted my heart :)


We took a little walk around the Cardston temple...




My Grandma and Grandpa's house...

Here is Carter with the infamous Bear's Hump hike in the background. One of my favorites, but it's hard!!

We were so lucky to get to be able to have the Olsen's meet us there. We got to be such good friends with them here in Kansas City and they are from Canada. They moved back last Christmas so we were so excited to see them!

Good old rock skipping and throwing...


Little Raegan and Brooklyn...


This boy loved the wagon...



Cheese!!


A little ice cream at Big Scoop...

Cameron Lake... So beautiful!!!

Papa and Kathryn came and met us there too! It was so fun to have them and get to spend more time with them!!


The water is so clear!!!


One of my other favorite spots... Red Rock Canyon 

The water is freezing but that didn't stop these guys!







More rock throwing and exploring...


Miss Hadley and little Chase man...








Sweet Brooklyn...

Cameron Falls... 



The Olsen's...



Hiking up to the top of the falls...







This place is just amazing... Everywhere you look 






And of course we had lots of playground time...


We had so much fun!!!! Until next year Waterton!





No comments:

Post a Comment