The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Friday, November 28, 2014

Water parties and dates...

In August, our friends had a water party at their house, complete with a water bed! It was a lot of fun and a great way enjoy the rest of the summer!

Carter laying on the water bed...

The huge slip and slide...



Needless to say the boys had an amazing time!!

Poor Chase took a header on the cement and got this beauty...

Nothing that some kisses won't cure!



Carter and I went to a baptism and had to stop at McDonalds for a little treat afterwards... I love these moments with my boys!

For Father's Day I bought Nathan tickets to a Sporting KC game in August, so we got to go!

Our tickets were awesome and it was so neat to be in that stadium! The crowd was loud and crazy, as it should be in soccer!




I always love when we get to spend some time together! It doesn't happen much in med school but I will take it when I get it!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment