The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Friday, February 7, 2014

November randomness...

Here are some random pictures from November....

Carter got a new Scooby Doo shirt... He was in heaven! Aside from superheroes, Scooby is what Carter likes best :)

This little man hamming it up...

I cut some bangs!! I have been wanting to do this for YEARS and I finally had the courage... And  I'm solo happy I did! The last time I had bangs was 7th grade...

My little knight in shining armor!!!

Cheese!!!

Looking out the window waiting for daddy to come home...

My superhero!!

My little buddy!!



Chase and Carter putting away the silverware. This is Carter's little chore and Chase love to help!!!


2 comments:

  1. I've started asking the kids to help put away the silverware as well, but surprisingly, they end up fighting over who gets to do it! I wish i could find some more chores for them to do like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bangs are way cute !! Keep them.

    ReplyDelete