The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pumpkins!!!

First, here is a random picture Carter wanted me to take of his awesome superhero set-up. He got a lot of this stuff for his birthday, and he was one happy boy!!


We invited the Olsen's and the Schow's over for some pumpkin carving. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time! 
I was surprised Carter would stick his hand in there. He refused to last year, but I guess he changed his ways!!




Carter wanted a Justice League pumpkin, so I spent A LOT of the night trying to carve him one...


I think it turned out pretty good. And all are represented... Batman, Superman, Flash and Green Lantern...

I made a monster for Chase. The poor little guy got sick so he wasn't up for carving or picture taking. Maybe next year buddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment