The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Friday, April 18, 2014

And Ted comes home... again...

I'm running out of adventures to take Ted on!! So back to Bass Pro Shops we went! I think he likes it there :)





The Superhero Lego movie opened up so Nathan, Carter and Ted got to go... Carter really liked it!






And they built an awesome castle and defended it with honor!
Carter's school did a meet the family thing where each family got to come in and share a little about themselves. So we put Carter and Chase, and Ted, in their Dr's shirts.. Nathan and I got our scrubs on and we told the kids about how Nathan is in medical school and I'm a nurse. We read a book about going to the Dr and let the kids listen to their hearts with our stethoscopes... I think they liked it! And of course we brought good treats! As soon as I get the pictures from Carter's teacher, I can post more...
Our little Dr. Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment