The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Maui...

I love Maui! And it was so nice and relaxing to go with my mom! Don't get me wrong I missed Nathan and the boys, but it was a much needed break. I am so grateful that I got go! Thanks to my parents for taking me and to Grandma Kelly for watching my boys while I was gone! We have been to Maui several times, so we have done a lot of the touristy stuff. So my mom and I literally sat in lawn chairs and went out to eat at night. There was some walks on the beach and things, but it was pure relaxation. The best part was at night when I could just veg and not have to worry about giving kids baths and putting them to bed! It was awesome!!! Thanks again mom, dad, and Kelly!!!









Until next year!!! I think I could manage the boys then. I'm sure they will LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment