The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Grandma Kelly...

Grandma Kelly came in to town to watch the boys so I could go to Maui with my mom. I took them last year by myself and it was just crazy. My mom was going to be there for 5 days by herself before the rest of my family came, so I decided I should go keep her company :) Thank goodness for Grandma Kelly being willing to come watch my munchkins! They LOVED having her here and we are so grateful to have such great grandmas and grandpas!!! Thank you thank you Grandma Kelly!!!!

We had a few days before I left so we did some shopping to load up the fridge... And anyone who knows me and my germaphobia knows it is a miracle that I let them ride in this cart... Mind you to was THOROUGHLY wiped down :)

We went out to dinner a few times...

We went and checked out T-Rex Cafe... It's a jungle themed restaurant that has dinosaurs that come to life and several fish tanks...







While mommy was gone the boys got to play!! Nathan and Grandma took them to the zoo one day...


Everything tastes better when you put it up your nose first :)















I got this sent to me while in Maui... and you can guess that I was thinking... Oh man I hope they wiped that down!!! Maybe some day I will get over it! Haha! Thanks again Grandma Kelly!!!!We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment