The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Boys will be boys...

When I got back from Maui it was right back into the swing of things. These boys keep me hopping, but I love them to pieces so it's just fine!


We went to the bounce house place and played on day... It was kind of cold that week and these boys needed to get some energy out!!


Arrrrr....



And we went to the library... One of Carter's favorite places. Chase had fun pretending he knew what he was doing on the computer :)

We bundled up and headed outside too. Carter picked this outfit one day. Pretty stylish eh!


Carter also had his first soccer practice for the year. He did good and he loves it!!

I decided to go look at some garage sales for some outdoor toys for the boys...  I drove around the neighborhoods and they sat in the back and watched a movie. It worked out perfect. I found this little trampoline and had to get it... Now they can stop jumping on my couch!!

And we found a car for Chase. We also found a basketball hoop . They love to jump on the trampoline and shoot at the hoop. Hours of entertainment :)

Carter read some books to Chase...



Chase got his rain boots on and was ready to go outside...

Simba made an appearance...

Carter became a missionary...


And he wrote another letter. This time to Nathan... He said "Daddy, I love you so much, What did you learn at school today? Carter" Nathan and Carter have this funny thing about that question. Every day at lunch Nathan calls and asks Carter what he did at school that day if he had preschool. Carter always rolls his eyes and says "why do you always ask me that!" So I thought it was funny when Carter wanted to write that to Nathan...

And some play dough was played with. All in all we kept busy and had fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment