The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Beginnings or February...

February was full of good times in this house, and lots of Valentines!
Coloring together nicely... this never happens :)

We had a Super Bowl party at this house. I am not a Broncos fan, but I do LOVE Peyton Manning so I was really rooting for him. And I really didn't want the Seahawks to win, but what do ya do.
I attempted a chips and dip stadium... It didn't turn out quite how I wanted. 







The boys and I made these for Nathan for Valentine's day... This is Carter's 
Carter wrote his name on all his Valentines for friends and family... Needless to say he wrote it a lot that day :)

Carter had his school party and it was a lot of fun! Chase got to enjoy it too :) I love that he loves school so much!







Carter checking out the Valentines he got from his friends at school...
And he helped me decorate some cookies for our friends! It was a busy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment