The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Firsts...

At the beginning of October we have already experienced some firsts in this family. Carter got to go to the dentist for the first time, no cavities to report. Chase ate rice cereal for the first time and Carter got his first black eye!! So already we have had quite the October!!

Here is my big boy at the dentsist. He sat perfectly still and opened his mouth the whole time. The first time we went for a cleaning and then we had to go back to have 2 of his molars sealed because one has really deep grooves and the other molar had a chip in it. They put this huge thing in his mouth for him to bite on and he just sat there the whole time. I was so proud of him. And now he tells me he wants to be a dentist, like uncle Jason. I hope he sticks with that :)
And here is the little man getting his first taste of real food. Although I'm not sure that you can call rice cereal real food. It tastes disgusting. He didn't know what to do at first and kept spitting it out, but eventually he got it and swallowed some. There are a lot of pictures, but I just can't refuse this cute face!!












He loves this bouncer now. He didn't really like it at first, but now he will stay in there for a good chunk of time!




Poor Carter... his first black eye. I was sitting at the computer and he asked me if he could get something. I told him sure and he took off running. Next thing I know I hear a thud and then screaming. I ran over and he was covering his eye. He had run straight into the island in the kitchen. Carter has a habit of running forward and looking backwards at the same time and this time it came back to bite him :(  His eye swelled up pretty quick and there was a bruise within a couple of minutes, so I knew it would be a doozy. He quit crying pretty fast though.



 



He even let me put some ice on it and sat there by himself for a while holding it
The next day

This is what it looked like a few days later. A nice yellow-green-purple eye just in time for his birthday party!!

But at least he is smiling!!


More cute pictures of my boys!!

This is the outfit Carter picked out one day






No comments:

Post a Comment