The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's a Mickey invasion!!!

A few weeks before Carter's birthday, I started asking him what kind of birthday party he wanted to have. And each time he told me a Mickey party. He really loves Mickey and I was excited to start planning his party. We invited friends from church and I think I bought everything Mickey Mouse they had at the party store. I thought it turned out really cute and of course Carter had the time of his life, so it was all worth it!!!

The first thing we did when Carter woke up was sing him happy birthday. Then I attempted to make him a Mickey Mouse pancake. It wasn't my best Mickey pancake, but he liked it and I guess that's what matters :)


Then he got to watch some Mickey Mouse cartoons for a little bit and hang out in his PJ's

For lunch he had a Mickey Mouse peanut butter sandwich

The cupcakes I made

The party favors


I couldn't resist getting Carter a birthday cake. Even though we had cupcakes there is something about blowing out the candles on a cake 

The decor




Carter and his new friend Davido. Nathan and I knew his dad growing up. We didn't even know they lived here until we saw them at church the first time we went. It was crazy! We had instant friends though!!

Opening presents


Blowing out his candle


I found this wall mural to put up and I thought it would make a perfect background to play pin the ears on Mickey!! They had lots of fun doing it!!

Carter and his new presents. Grandma and Grandpa got him a new train table. He loves it!! 

A take your own family photo... I forgot to have someone take one so we had to resort to the timer method. This is the best one of the bunch

I love my little birthday boy!!

The birthday boy and his little brother!!

1 comment:

  1. Dave's kid looks exactly like him! I totally knew that was a Bunnell before I even read the caption. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete