The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin patch!

I love fall!! The colors changing, the weather getting colder so I can wear sweatshirts, and an annual trip to the pumpkin patch!! They have an awesome pumpkin patch here in Kansas City, complete with a petting zoo, LOTS of slides and playground toys, a train ride, a tractor ride out to the fields to pick your pumpkins, and of course apple cider and pumpkin doughnuts!!! We had so much fun and went with our good friends Kourtney, Dustin and their little girl Quinn, who is the same age as Chase. Carter just ran and ran from place to place. It really put me in the mood for fall!!!


I'm pretty sure this is the biggest rocking chair ever





Chase and Quinn



Happy boy!!

Feeding the baby goat

And the donkey



I had to get a close up of the goats eyes... I thought they were pretty creepy



Train ride

Going out to the pumpkin patch





He found Snoopy out with the pumpkins. He was pretty excited!
This place was so much fun. We will be going back for sure. I'm already craving more pumpkin doughnuts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment