The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The rest of June...

After the wedding in Spokane, we headed back to Vegas to enjoy the already HOT weather!! We played in the pool and hung out at the house. We also started packing for our move, which was so not fun. And we celebrated Father's day. It was fun to just be a little family and enjoy our time together before Nathan started medical school.




Superman!!!

I can't resist this grin :)



Chase loves him some bath time

And Carter loves him some Uncle Neil time!

Does he look ready to swim or what 


I didn't hear Carter for a while one day which is usually not a good thing and I came upstairs to find him like this. Apparently he really wanted to brush his teeth!!


What up




Carter jumping in the pool...with some persuasion :)


He LOVED doing this!!!

For Father's day I made Nathan breakfast...

and a superhero movie package!! Cause Nathan is our superhero!! He is such a great father and husband!! I am so blessed to have him in my life!! 

These boys couldn't ask for a better dad and they LOVE him SOOOO much!! Both of them just light up when he walks in the room!!



I'm ready to go swimming mom!!!

Maybe not!!!

Man that was tiring :)


I just love this boy...

And this one too!!!

Especially when he falls asleep like this! :)



5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! And I love your superhero package idea for fathers day! I wish we would have been able to visit you guys while you were still in Vegas! :( I guess it will have to be Kansas City! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!! Please come to Kansas City!!!!!!!!!!




      Delete
  2. That's crazy how easily Chase falls asleep! Wish my kids would do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He USED to fall asleep that easy...not so much anymore!!! It's actually the exact opposite :( He decided he doesn't like to sleep after all!!

      Delete