The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wedding time!!!!

In the middle of July we had the great privilege to go to my best friend Amanda's wedding in Salt Lake.  She is my other sister and I was so excited for her! We had a great time and it was so fun to see Amanda and Clinton tie the knot!! I was so happy for them!! Plus my parents came so we got to spend time with them as well. My mom has a lot of family that live in the area, so we were able to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. 

Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddos

Tisha and her kids were there too visiting her parents. And Lexi was traveling through with her kids as well so we got to see her, Hunter and Annie too!!

She looked beautiful!!


The older they get the better friends they become!! I love it!!

Chase was just chillin

We had some time to kill between the wedding and the reception, so off to the park we went




We stayed at my Aunt Linda's house and Carter found this stuff in the closet. 

what up yo


The reception...

My bestie!!!

Carter finally decided it was ok to lay down in the tub on this trip. Now he does it EVERY bath!!

We went to Temple Square with my parents. It was just as beautiful as ever!!



For some reason Chase would not have his arms any other way








So grateful for temples and eternal families!!





Wink :)


No comments:

Post a Comment