The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Thursday, October 11, 2012

September...

We spent September hanging out at the house and exploring Kansas City a little bit. Carter, Chase and I went on lots of walks and played lots at home. Nathan...well Nathan went to school and studied. We did get out and do a few fun things as a family. We are getting settled here and have met some really nice and fun people. Nathan is doing well in school, and we are proud of him!!


LOVE these eyes!!!

And this little face!!!




Nathan was putting Chase in the bath one night and he peed all over him. We all thought it was pretty funny...except Nathan :)





We went to the local waterpark to celebrate Labor Day. Carter had so much fun and he asks me everyday if we can go back!







They started building more townhouses next to ours. I'm not happy about the noise, but once they are built I am hoping they block the noise from the freeway!!


Grandma sent Carte some costumes to dress up in. He thought he needed to be a scary batman!







We went on a walk one day and this is what I found when I got home. I love little moments like these!!



This is Carter's face when he is really listening and trying to concentrate on something... I'm glad i finally got it on camera

The rest of the batman outfit


Carter still LOVES to read. When I realize it's quiet and I can't hear him, I usually can find him here


Carter thought Chase should try this one too


Not a very flattering picture of me, but I love to snuggle my boys! I guess you don't get many flattering pictures after having kids do ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment