The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

SPOKANE!!!! cont.

While Nathan stayed home and went to his first week of classes, the boys and I played in Spokane!! We had a lot of fun and Carter did NOT want to leave. He loves Spokane and all the people he gets to see and play with while we are there. In fact he asks me at least 3 times a day if we can go back to Spokane...I'm not exaggerating. I'm not sure if that means I am a boring mom, or if he just loves our family and friends there!! Maybe some of both, but he really misses everyone there. I can't wait for the day when we can move back!!

Lots of swim time with Hunter



What's better than a McDonald's picnic on the living room floor :)


My mom had neck surgery so she had this awesome neck brace on...the poor lady!! She looked miserable, but Carter still made her read some books!


He helped Lisa do some baking

I love how Chase is looking at my dad

Carter laid next to Chase on day and just held his hand. It melted my heart!! They really do love each other!!


I think he is laughing cause Grandma looks so funny!

Digging... nothing better than playing in dirt and helping Grandpa!!

And yet more baking



We had to make one boat trip. Nathan was here for this one!!

Chase didn't do too bad for his first ride. He actually slept for some of it

Nathan got some surfing in.... It was too cold for me!!


Carter thought daddy looked pretty cool, so he wanted to try it out too!!




We got to play with Papa, Taraka, Tucker and Taylor too, but those pictures were on Taraka's camera. I will post them when I get them soon :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment