The Campbell Clan

The Campbell Clan

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

White coats!!!

On August 9th, Nathan had his white coat ceremony. At this ceremony they have speakers talk about what it means to be a physician and what kind of lifestyle and commitment they are about to embark on. They also go up on the stage and receive their white coats from other physicians. It was a fun night and I was really proud of him and his accomplishments. I know we are in for a long haul of school, but it will be worth it in the end, and I know Nathan will make an incredible doctor!!!




Here is his entire class taking their oath


Our new friends...the Tew's!!!




Carter found Nathan's graduation hat...hopefully he uses it in the future!!

And he was a very big helper while we were trying to put all of our stuff together






Carter decided that he loves dressing up... at least we got him to start putting Nathan's clothes on instead on mine :)

Grandma bought him some proper dress up clothes however!!!

Oh yeah... while everything else was going on, we also celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Sadly this is the only picture I got of the day. I guess this means we are one of those old married and boring couples now right? :) I sure do love Nathan though and I look forward to many more years with him. He is the best husband and father and I couldn't ask for more!! Love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment